- This event has passed.
Say it With Backbone… Not Bite
March 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
Assertive Communication Skills
Assertive communication is the hallmark of a true professional. In this powerful, skill building program you will learn to communicate assertively in a variety of challenging situations so you can be a positive role model to those you work with and for.
Are you secretly afraid that you come on too strong or are perceived as a doormat? Would you like to be seen as confident, trustworthy and professional?
Assertive communication is the key. And, assertive communication is a choice—one every professional can master.
What assertiveness is and
- How to avoid the perils and pitfalls of passive-aggressiveness.
- Clever tactics to deal with the passive-aggressiveness of others.
- New strategies for handling difficult conversations and conflict.
- How to assertively say “no”—and not feel guilty.
- Surprising words to avoid and powerful words to choose instead.
- Proven language patterns to deal with requests for your time.
- How to use assertive communication to maintain control of your day and productivity.
- The best kept secrets superstars use to assertively communicate to leadership.
- How to build inner victory for outer communication success.
Powerful, assertive communication skills yield better relationships, increase productivity, improve team involvement and decrease tension. No one wins when issues are ignored or tensions are stockpiled. Gain remarkable tools and learn the “words that matter” to communicate confidently in today’s challenging workplace. And the real payoff comes when you discover how easy it is to say it with backbone not bite and make work easier.
Your Presenter: Pamela Jett
Date: Thursday, March 9, 2017
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
2. Live Q&A session following presentation
3. Recording of session (available for 60 days)
4. 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
5. Toll Free access
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. As an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that “Words Matter” when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.
Her background includes:
- Working with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women’s groups and government agencies.
- Serving clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, Waste Management plus many other notable organizations.
- Developing several learning programs including Communicate with Confidence, Credibility and Influence and Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System.
- Using her programs to take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results.
Email email@example.com with “Register Me for Say it With Backbone” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.