Our latest webinar 'Working with Cultural Diversity' will share with you the following:
• understanding cultural and social differences and how to deal with them
• clarifying cultural differences (not limited to ethnicity and race, but also religious views, sexuality, and regional differences leading to biases)
• tips to function better in a diverse workplace
• how to handle difficult situations caused by diversity (shaking hands, greetings, personal questions and assumptions, etc.)
• helping employees with different backgrounds understand and respect each other’s differences
• addressing forbidden topics
• develop skills for a significant and powerful (and free) method to change the culture around difficult topics and see other’s as differently right.
• personally recognize our “kryptonite” and how habitually it limits our behaviours, responses, and beliefs as well as fuels us to build momentum when we need it the most.
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you'll learn.
As you heard in the webinar, Rhonda is providing an extra educational opportunity following our webinar. We have a quiz that you can take as often as you like to help reinforce the learning from the webinar. Each of the 10 questions in the quiz has the answer as well as the reason for the answer (which helps cement the learning).
Challenge your coworkers and your family! Click here to take the quiz.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.