What will you learn:
Critical skills to ease the transition from “staff” to supervisor
- Discover powerful tools to manage “friends” and former colleagues.
- Master 3 tools to make communication easier, with everyone… every time.
- Leverage the power of “boundary statements” to enhance productivity.
Discover how to manage time and priorities for maximum success
- Learn how to prioritize effectively by understanding 4 key activity types.
- Unlock your peak performance with 10 time management tools successful people use.
- Master the art of “stewardship” delegation to get things done on time and on target.
Essential tools for tough conversations, performance feedback, and other supervisory challenges
- Discover what to say/do when tears flow.
- Learn what never to say during a disciplinary conversation—hint… it’s not what you think.
- Discover language patterns to make disciplinary conversations easier.
- Learn how to keep records and notes so that you can hold people accountable.
- Master the art of open ended questions to gain cooperation.
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you’ll learn.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.