In this webinar you will learn:
- The source of your stress (it might not be what you think it is)
- 3 methods of coping with stress
- Dozens of activities to relieve stress – do 5 per day and you'll be on your way to a better life, FAST
- A new angle from which to look at stress – and a new perspective for coping with it
- How to identify your major and minor causes of stress, and attack methods that will give you the biggest stress-reducing impact in the shortest amount of time
- The Top 10 Sources of workplace stress – are any of these affecting you?
- How to recognize and relieve the symptoms of stress
- 5 stages and symptoms of chronic stress (with hard-hitting counter-attacks for each stage!)
- How stress might be affecting you (you may not even realize stress is the cause of these common stress-related ailments)
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you'll learn.
As you heard in the webinar, Rhonda is providing an extra educational opportunity following our webinar. We have a quiz that you can take as often as you like to help reinforce the learning from the webinar. Each of the 10 questions in the quiz has the answer as well as the reason for the answer (which helps cement the learning).
Challenge your coworkers and your family! Click here to take the quiz.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.