Here's what 'Not Everyone Was Raised at Your House' will cover:
- Recognize your filters and bias for enhanced success with everyone.
- Why it is so hard to connect with some people and so easy to connect with others.
- Leverage your enhanced self-awareness to better understand others and respond more effectively to those who are different from you.
- Listening strategies for when you don't want to listen.
- Master the art of 'reframing' to see things differently.
- How to get past a speaker's style and other idiosyncrasies to enhance comprehension and respect.
- Create responses to get better, clearer information from others.
- Powerful questions every professional can ask themselves to check perception: stop judging and start connecting.
- Communication Strategies that Work With People who Were Not 'Raised at Your House.'
- Tips and tricks to gather more information when a speaker is unclear.
- What to say when you don't know what to say – never be at a loss for words again.
- Words and phrases to lose – stop sabotaging your communication success.
- Strategies for communicating with respect – to even the most difficult.
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you'll learn.
As you heard in the webinar, Rhonda is providing an extra educational opportunity following our webinar. We have a quiz that you can take as often as you like to help reinforce the learning from the webinar. Each of the 10 questions in the quiz has the answer as well as the reason for the answer (which helps cement the learning).
Challenge your coworkers and your family! Click here to take the quiz.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.