In this session, we'll cover the topics:
• Creating Notes
• Searching and Tagging
• Collaborate on organic note-gathering with coworkers and outside parties
• Working with Tabular data
• Go Mobile: How to use OneNote on an iPad
• Use Office Lens to create perfect, searchable images of content we see in our day-to-day lives
• Write audio-connected notes with sync points
• Embedding Excel charts and tables, and Visio diagrams into your meeting notes to add context and engagement.
• Take searchable, properly-cropped Optical Character Recognition images from the real world with Office Lens, and drop those images into OneNote.
• Add screenshots, web page clippings, and other multimedia elements to your notes for context.
• Share and collaborate on notes with colleagues.
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you'll learn.
As you heard in the webinar, Rhonda is providing an extra educational opportunity following our webinar. We have a quiz that you can take as often as you like to help reinforce the learning from the webinar. Each of the 10 questions in the quiz has the answer as well as the reason for the answer (which helps cement the learning).
Challenge your coworkers and your family! Click here to take the quiz.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.