It will cover:
- The purpose of minutes (what are they designed to do)
- What should minutes contain (and why)
- What should they not contain (and why not)
- Why you shouldn't be taking verbatim minutes and how to take minutes without the common 'Mary said, Bob said' mistake
- Quick tips and tricks to get you ON THE RIGHT TRACK in your next meeting
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you'll learn.
As you heard in the webinar, Rhonda is providing an extra educational opportunity following our webinar. We have a quiz that you can take as often as you like to help reinforce the learning from the webinar. Each of the 10 questions in the quiz has the answer as well as the reason for the answer (which helps cement the learning).
Challenge your coworkers and your family! Click here to take the quiz.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.