Here's What You Will Learn:
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses prior to your difficult conversation
- What level of assertiveness is appropriate and knowing how to adjust as necessary
- Performing a SWOT analysis on your own skills when having difficult conversations
- 5 steps to ensure communication
- Barriers to effective communication and what to do to avoid them
- Understanding perception and how it affects the conversation
- 10 tips for handling difficult conversations
- Creative problem solving approaches
- How to use questioning to your advantage in a difficult conversation
- Giving negative feedback
- Handling your emotions (and the emotions of the other person)
- A step-by-step model to follow to make it easy
- Role plays guaranteed to make you feel like you can have a difficult conversation after the workshop
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you'll learn.
As you heard in the webinar, Rhonda is providing an extra educational opportunity following our webinar. We have a quiz that you can take as often as you like to help reinforce the learning from the webinar. Each of the 10 questions in the quiz has the answer as well as the reason for the answer (which helps cement the learning).
Challenge your coworkers and your family! Click here to take the quiz.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.