Here’s What You Will Learn:
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses prior to your difficult conversation
- Understanding perception and how it affects the conversation
- 10 tips for handling difficult conversations
- Giving negative feedback
- Handling your emotions (and the emotions of the other person)
- A step-by-step model to follow to make it easy
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you’ll learn.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.