In this webinar you will learn:
- New theories and new techniques, based on scientific studies of quality customer service.
- Why Apple’s 5-step plan works: A case-study of Apple’s ideas and techniques.
- How to identify a customer’s personality: Aggressive, expressive, passive, or analytical?
- 10 ways to improve your own Customer-Service Strategy – without spending a dime!
- Techniques for building rapport with customers, on the phone and in person.
3 ways to develop a friendly, customer-focused attitude that will keep your customers happy.
- Questions you must ask customers when determining their wants and needs.
- 7 ways you can frustrate customers, drive them crazy, and lose their business.
- 5 techniques to calm your customers when they’re angry or upset.
- Why you must learn to accept complaints as gifts to improve your customer-service strategy.
- 10 ways to create a real and honest, long-lasting relationship with customers.
- Why “facts” should never matter when a customer complains.
- 8 rules of great customer service that everyone can use immediately.
- Customer-Service Myths: (Are you following a policy that doesn’t work?)
- The best way to end your conversations with all customers.
- 4 ways to allow employees to vent their frustrations – so they don’t vent to customers!
- How to make a good first impression with customers – in 5 seconds flat!
- 10 phrases every Customer Service Rep must know to succeed.
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you’ll learn.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training. convention workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with.
Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.