- What to say, how to say it, when to say it, all the while being in complete control of yourself
- Keep your confidence high! Don’t let them bully you into submission
- Keep your emotions in check. Tips to avoid crying, screaming and blanking out
- Prepare yourself to say what you should say (and take the professional path, not the emotional one)
- How to give feedback in stressful situations
- Learn to keep your cool at the same time as confronting someone!
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you’ll learn.
As you heard in the webinar, Rhonda is providing an extra educational opportunity following our webinar. We have a quiz that you can take as often as you like to help reinforce the learning from the webinar. Each of the 10 questions in the quiz has the answer as well as the reason for the answer (which helps cement the learning).
Challenge your coworkers and your family! Click here to take the quiz.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.