Here’s what you will learn:
- Use AutoCorrect to save time and annoyance.
- Change all those automatic settings in Word that drive you crazy.
- Use Building Blocks for reusable document parts.
- Create a custom format that is reusable in all future documents.
- Fix formatting problems that our coworkers create.
- Edit the default document template and create new templates.
- Restore the default document template.
- Create sections for new headers, footers, and page numbers.
- Create sections for shifts in the number of columns.
- Edit the arrangement of columns in your document.
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you’ll learn.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.