What is emotional intelligence and how can you recognize it? – The conflict within the brain: impulse vs rational thought – The four “pillars” of EI – Interpersonal: awareness of others – Stress management: the EI approach – Affect: how you deal with life – Practical application of EI for you in your job.
Emotional Intelligence at Work
It seems we’re all stressed at work today, but have you noticed that some people seem to handle it better? They deal with emergencies and disasters without “losing it” or looking for someone to blame. They can always see the positive even when it’s not obvious to everyone else. And they always seem to be happy with their lives.
What’s the matter with these people — don’t they have any problems? Yes they do, but their high level of emotional intelligence lets them handle them without ruining their day or taking it out on those around them.
Would you like to be more like them? Then you need to be at this webinar, “Emotional Intelligence At Work.”
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What is emotional intelligence and how can you recognize it?
- The conflict within the brain: impulse vs rational thought
- The four “pillars” of EI
- Interpersonal: awareness of others
- Stress management: the EI approach
- Affect: how you deal with life
- Practical application of EI for you in your job
Intellectual intelligence is one thing, but emotional intelligence is quite different.
The ability to be aware of, and manage, your own emotions while at the same time making allowance for other people’s emotions can truly change your life. It can make the difference between a knee-jerk emotional reaction to whatever happens at work and a rational response that focuses on solutions.
This webinar will give you a set of tools to help you cope with everyday challenges not only at work but in all the areas of your life.
Wondering how we’re going to get all this done?
- “Emotional Intelligence at Work” is a pre-recorded 1-hour webinar you can attend immediately! You watch the screen and listen to me explain the strategy you need.
- You can listen to this recording as often as you like for the next seven days! And, I encourage you to listen to it many times – just play it in the background the same way you would listen to music. Your brain will absorb and you’ll have the right skills! You also get 30 days of free coaching along with this webinar.
What do I do?
- Select the “Add to Cart” option below the video
- Follow the onscreen prompts to pay your low price of only $79 to access this session
- Listen/Watch/Learn for the next seven days!