Is this really how you imagined your job would be?
When you made the decision to enter into your specific field, at the level you’ve chosen, – you probably envisioned playing a certain role in keeping an office, a department or even an entire company running smoothly. Whether you imagined scheduling appointments, greeting visitors, planning and executing marketing plans or hitting the streets raising money for your company’s charity, you probably envisioned an office in which everyone worked together – each person playing his or her essential part in working toward a common goal – in harmony.
But then, you realized that as a member of an office staff comprising a variety of personalities, you deal with difficult people – daily. And you realized that these interactions can turn a dream job into a nightmare.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You feel like you’re constantly falling victim to customers who shout at you for doing your job, team members who take credit for your ideas, or a boss who blames you if he misses an appointment (even though you entered it into his calendar a month ago). What if you could learn to maintain control of each confrontation so that you didn’t get railroaded?
- When confrontations or difficult situations arise, you freeze. You may think of the proper response hours later, but in the moment, you’re rendered unable to think, move or . What if you could learn real, working strategies for saying the right thing, at the right time, in the right way, every time?
- You definitely don’t want to quit your job, but that one difficult person you work with is really affecting you – and you’re not sure how much longer you can take it. What if you could STOP feeling trapped and scared, and START feeling empowered to act in precisely the right way to stand up for yourself and end the bullying.
- You know you should respond differently in difficult situations, but you are afraid of the consequences if you actually speak your mind. What if you could learn to effectively diffuse tense situations, without losing your cool?
Dealing With Difficult People (the webinar) will drastically improve your life as you improve your working relationships with people who challenge you to the limits of your patience (yes, even the ones who make you tear your hair out – literally!).
What will Dealing With Difficult People do for you?
- Give you back control. As you gain new strategies and techniques for maintaining composure during difficult circumstances, you’ll drop the victim role and take control, which means a huge improvement in individual situations as well as your entire working environment.
- Give you the tools you need. You’ll have an easy-to-follow strategy you can use in any situation – designed to be realistic solutions to real problems you face in the workplace and at home.
- Give you immediate actions to take. Alleviate the stress and tension you’ve been experiencing by taking concrete actions, right away, to take control.
So how do you do it?
I know it’s not easy. If Dealing With Difficult People were easy, everyone would get along, all the time. No one would be manipulative, and no one would feel bullied or belittled. But as you know, tense situations arise constantly.
You may think you’ve tried before to figure out how best to Deal With Difficult People. Maybe you read some books. Maybe you tried talking to your Difficult Person under different circumstances. Maybe you even invited him to coffee to talk it out.
Maybe you have tried – but have you tried Dealing With Difficult People MY way?
There are some very specific, very crucial components to Dealing With Difficult People effectively – and you may be overlooking some of them either because you don’t know about them or because you don’t realize their importance.
It’s not your fault you haven’t had success in the past, or that the situation at work has spiraled out of control. Very few people teach what I teach, which is a proven, working strategy you can apply immediately in any relationship or situation to handle the difficult people in your work life.
That’s why I’m inviting you to join me as I reveal my system for taking back control of draining relationships at work – relationships that turn your dream job into a nightmare and put a rough cog in your otherwise well-oiled machine.
“Dealing With Difficult People”
You are about to discover a system it has taken me years to develop – and you’re about to gain all the information you need to create the work environment you REALLY want, so that you can get back to orchestrating that seamless office symphony!
Whether you’ve read other books and bought other materials, without success, or are trying this for the first time, you’ll discover strategies and techniques you can use in any relationship, whether it’s at work or at home.
Here’s what “Dealing With Difficult People” will cover:
- 5 strategies for improving communication with difficult people – so you can end your frustration!
- How to diffuse people who are angry, upset or just plain rude, and how to calm tense situations.
- How these strategies will improve your reputation as a professional and reduce your stress.
- What motivates the attitudes and behaviors of difficult people (knowledge is power for future interactions!).
- Techniques for giving feedback to difficult people to help correct or even improve their behavior (make it easy for you).
- How to face life confidently, knowing you’re up to any challenge (stop getting kicked around and increase your self-esteem).
Wondering how we’re going to get all this done?
- “Dealing With Difficult People” is a pre-recorded 1-hour webinar can attend immediately! You watch the screen and listen to me explain the strategy you need.
- You can listen to the this recording as often as you like for the next seven days! And, I encourage you to listen to it many times – just play it in the background the same way you would listen to music. Your brain will absorb and you’ll know what to do the next time your difficult person sets you in their targets! You also get 30 days of free coaching along with this webinar.
What do I do?
- Select the “Add to Cart” option below the video
- Follow the onscreen prompts to pay your low price of only $79 to access this session
- Listen/Watch/Learn for the next seven days!