Project Management just might be in your future. Actually, it might be in your present, you just aren’t aware of it yet!Learn the terms (so you can feel informed), identify the steps (so you can participate), and open your eyes to a whole new world.
Here is what our Project Management for Admins webinar will cover:
- What is, and what isn’t project management (to clarify when you really are working on projects that can help your career)
- What is required to make the leap from admin to project manager
- What do all those terms really mean
- What are the stages of project management, and my role in each stage
- How do I incorporate the language of project management into my job description or resume
Instead of being afraid to join a project team, you can now sit at the table as an equal, and know that you are an integral part of the team.
In one-hour you’ll jump from fear of the unknown, to the confidence to participate. You’ll get excited about the possibilities, and feel confident in your own skills (all with a little information and education!)
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf
Rhonda Scharf is a well recognized Professional Speaker, Trainer and Author. She specializes in helping Administrative Professionals to thrive in their work environment using her proven tools and strategies. She is a trusted resource for many organizations across Canada, the United States and the Middle East. She holds the highest speaking designation in the world, the Certified Speaking Professional. Rhonda is also an active member and supporter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals.
Price of the workshop includes:
- Interactive workbook (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
- Certificates for all attendees
- Supplementary material to offer extra learning value
Date: Thursday, August 18, 2016
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Email David@on-the-right-track.com with “Register Me for Project Management for Admins” in the subject line.
Contact Rhonda for details about bringing this program live to your location.
It is not too late to sign up for the August 11 webinar “Make the Leap to Remarkable” by Rhonda Scharf. Email: David@on-the-right-track.com with “Register Me for Leap to Remarkable” in the subject line (session is Thursday @ 2pm ET)
ATTENTION ASSOCIATION MEMBERS:
If you’re an IAAP member, the content of this webinar is in line with the criteria for recertification points. (International Association of Administrative Professionals)
If you are an ASAP member and enrolled in ASAP’s Professional Administrative Certificate of Excellence (PACE), this live webinar will count for 1.5 credits toward your Certificate. (American Society of Administrative Professionals)
If you are an AAA member, you will receive a certificate that is already good for 1 certification point. (Association of Administrative Assistants)
ON THE RIGHT TRACK is a preferred partner of the International Virtual Assistants Association.
We provide Certificates of Completion following the session as the content of this programs qualifies for many different types of CEUs.
Wondering how we’re going to get all this done?
* “Project Management for Admins” is a live, 1-hour webinar you’ll call into, while following along on an online presentation.
* Before the session, I’ll send you an Executive Overview, which is the workbook you’ll use to follow along.
* During the session, I’ll host a live Q&A call, in which you can remain anonymous.
* After the session, I’ll send you the link to the recording, which will be available for you for 60 days.
* For 30 days following the session, you’ll get unlimited email coaching with me
So, now are you ready to sign up?
email David@on-the-right-track.com with “Register Me for Project Management for Admins” in the subject line.
Following the session, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from David to use in your files to prove your commitment to ongoing education.