Recognizing and leveraging the power of perspective can lead to less conflict, better teamwork, and improved bottom line results.
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. As an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that “Words Matter” when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.
Price of the workshop includes:
1. Interactive workbook (emailed prior to session)
2. Live Q&A session following presentation
3. Recording of session (available for 60 days)
4. 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
5. Toll Free access
6. Certificates for all attendees
Date: Thursday, May 25, 2017
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Are you ready to sign up?
Click here for CAD and click here for USD to register automatically.
Email David@on-the-right-track.com with “Register Me for Not Everyone Was Raised at Your House” in the subject line.
Contact Rhonda for details about bringing this program live to your location.
It is not too late to sign up for the May 18 webinar “Dealing With Difficult People” by Rhonda Scharf. Email: David@on-the-right-track.com with “Register Me For Dealing With Difficult People” in the subject line (session is Thursday @ 2pm ET)
There’s a fresh, new podcast every week on itunes. Don’t miss it.
ATTENTION ASSOCIATION MEMBERS:
If you’re an IAAP member, the content of this webinar is in line with the criteria for recertification points. (International Association of Administrative Professionals)
We are happy to offer a discount code to members of AEAP. Please use the code provided to you in your weekly communication when registering.
If you are an ASAP member and enrolled in ASAP’s Professional Administrative Certificate of Excellence (PACE), this live webinar will count for 1.5 credits toward your Certificate. (American Society of Administrative Professionals)
If you are an AAA member, you will receive a certificate that is already good for 1 certification point. (Association of Administrative Assistants)
ON THE RIGHT TRACK is a preferred partner of the International Virtual Assistants Association.
We provide Certificates of Completion following the session as the content of this programs qualifies for many different types of CEUs.
Wondering how we’re going to get all this done?
* “Dealing With Difficult People” is a live, 1-hour webinar you’ll call into, while following along on an online presentation.
* Before the session, I’ll send you an Executive Overview, which is the workbook you’ll use to follow along.
* During the session, I’ll host a live Q&A call, in which you can remain anonymous.
* After the session, I’ll send you the link to the recording, which will be available for you for 60 days.
* For 30 days following the session, you’ll get unlimited email coaching with me
So, now are you ready to sign up?
Click here for CAD,
click here for USD or
email David@on-the-right-track.com with “Register Me for Not Everyone Was Raised at Your House” in the subject line.
Following the session, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from David to use in your files to prove your commitment to ongoing education.