A Time & Workload Management Webinar is what you need!
Here is what our Time and Workload Management webinar will cover:
- Identifying time management challenges
- Discussing the common time management mistakes
- Prioritizing a constantly changing workload
- Managing interruptions
- Realistic solutions to help you stay ON THE RIGHT TRACK to time and workload management!
Join us to learn powerful strategies and techniques for dealing with the volume of work you deal with every day!
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf
Rhonda Scharf is a well recognized Professional Speaker, Trainer and Author. She specializes in helping Administrative Professionals to thrive in their work environment using her proven tools and strategies. She is a trusted resource for the top organizations in Canada, the United States, and more than a dozen other countries. She holds the highest speaking designation in the world, the Certified Speaking Professional.
Price of the workshop includes:
- Interactive workbook (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
- Certificates for all attendees
Date: Thursday, September 8, 2016
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Are you ready to sign up?
Email David@on-the-right-track.com with “Register Me for Time & Workload” in the subject line.
Contact Rhonda for details about bringing this program live to your location.
It is not too late to sign up for the Sep 1 webinar “Amazing Assistant” by Rhonda Scharf. Email: David@on-the-right-track.comÂ with “Register Me for Amazing Assistant” in the subject line (session is Wednesday @ 2pm ET)
ATTENTION ASSOCIATION MEMBERS:
If you’re an IAAP member, the content of this webinar is in line with the criteria for recertification points. (International Association of Administrative Professionals)
We are happy to offer a discount code to members of AEAP. Please use the code provided to you in your weekly communication when registering.
If you are an ASAP member and enrolled in ASAP’s Professional Administrative Certificate of Excellence (PACE), this live webinar will count for 1.5 credits toward your Certificate. (American Society of Administrative Professionals)
If you are an AAA member, you will receive a certificate that is already good for 1 certification point. (Association of Administrative Assistants)
ON THE RIGHT TRACK is a preferred partner of the International Virtual Assistants Association.
We provide Certificates of Completion following the session as the content of this programs qualifies for many different types of CEUs.
Wondering how we’re going to get all this done?
* “Time & Workload Management” is a live, 1-hour webinar you’ll call into, while following along on an online presentation.
* Before the session, I’ll send you an Executive Overview, which is the workbook you’ll use to follow along.
* During the session, I’ll host a live Q&A call, in which you can remain anonymous.
* After the session, I’ll send you the link to the recording, which will be available for you for 60 days.
* For 30 days following the session, you’ll get unlimited email coaching with me
Email David@on-the-right-track.com with “Register Me for Time & Workload Management” in the subject line.
Following the session, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from David to use in your files to prove your commitment to ongoing education.
Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK this month!
Rhonda Scharf CSP
Certified Speaking Professional
ON THE RIGHT TRACK – Training & Consulting Inc. (TM)
Toll Free: 1-877-213-8608
Get your company and staff ON THE RIGHT TRACK to success!
Contact Rhonda today for more information about bringing her into your company or convention to motivate and educate
2004 National President of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
Named in the current edition of “Who’s Who in Professional Speaking”
Recipient of the Spirit of CAPS award 2008