Learn the secrets that will rapidly propel your career and your life! In easy to manage short video tutorials, Rhonda will share key points that you can instantly implement in your entire life. They will seem so simple and straightforward, but you’ll realize that very few people know what to do! You’ll have the knowledge and the ability to make an exponential difference immediately. You’ll wonder why you haven’t done these things before!
Here are some of the highlights from our Fast Track to Success program:
- Having difficult conversations are difficult for everyone. Learn how to have them successfully every time
- Are you a leader or a follower? Do you know how to lead so that others will follow?
- Does your lack of confidence hold you back, or your excess of confidence turn others off?
- Life is about choices – and you are where you are because of these choices. Learn how to make the right choice for you
- Regardless of your definition of success, we need to ensure we have both balance and sanity. Find out how!
- Customer service is instrumental to your success regardless of your business. Are you pushing your customers away without even knowing it?
- Tips to staying calm in a turbulent world
And many more!
She has earned the highest speaking designation in the world, the “Certified Speaking Professional” (CSP). In 2004 Rhonda served as the National President of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers (CAPS) and has served on the Board of the Global Speaker Federation (GSF), and been listed since 1998 in “Who’s Who in Professional Speakers”.
Rhonda specializes in helping others thrive in their work environment using her proven tools and strategies. She has a unique focus working with your front line support staff. By working with the people who actually do the work, she can make a lasting impact on your organizational efficiency, effectiveness and employee morale. Organizations around the world sing her praises for her relevant and useful tips on administration, communication, and workplace effectiveness.
Connect With Rhonda