- This event has passed.
Work Smarter, Not Harder in Microsoft Word
May 19, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $124
There are tools in Microsoft Word that, when used properly, can save the typical office hours and
hours of effort. On top of that, these tools are the same ones that will make sure your documents are
clean, consistent, and professional – no matter how many clients and coworkers pass the file around.
Properly formatting and setting up the pages in Word is the most frustrating part for many people, but
there’s good news! By using styles, templates, Building Blocks, and macros, you can cut that frustration
dramatically, no matter what your business does, or what your documents look like.
• Customizing and Using AutoCorrect Tools
• Adding Reusable Building Blocks to Compose Your Documents
• Changing and Implementing Existing Word Styles
• Using Styles Without Changing the Document
• Stripping Out Inconsistent Formatting Quickly
• Saving Custom Templates for Various Document Types
• Resetting a Template
• Recording Macros to Cut Down on Clicks
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.