- This event has passed.
Useful Functions in Excel
July 14, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Creating Useful Calculations
DESCRIPTION: There are a huge number of available functions and formulas in Excel; in this session we’ll not only talk about several of those functions and show how they’re most commonly used, but we’ll also address how to refer to individual cells and sets of cells in ways that make the function as useful as possible.
- IF, AND, OR, SUMIF, SUMIFS and IFERROR: Logical Functions
- LEFT, RIGHT, MID, LEN, and FIND: Text Functions
- TODAY, NOW, EDATE, DATEVALUE, and NETWORKDAYS: Date Functions
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, DGET, DAVERAGE, and DSUM: Lookup Functions
- Absolute, Relative, and Mixed References
- Named Ranges
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
To Register: Email [email protected] with “Register Me for Functions in Excel” in the subject line and he will send you your dial in information and the invoice.