Time & Workload Management
June 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
Do you complain that you don’t have enough time? Do you seem to always get behind on your organizational work, but aren’t sure why?
If you don’t identify it, you can’t fix it. Come to our session to out where you are guilty and more importantly, where you can manage your time better to get the things done that you need to get done! This one hour webinar will introduce you to practical techniques in helping you achieve better results though better time and workload management. You will learn how to organize your time more effectively and will be introduced to tools and perspectives to better manage your workload.
We will discuss:
- Identifying time management challenges
- Discussing common time management mistakes
- Prioritizing a constantly changing workload
- Evaluating current time use (and misuse)
- Realistic solutions to help you stay ON THE RIGHT TRACK of Time and Workload Management
Sign up to learn powerful strategies and techniques for dealing with the volume of work you deal with every day! Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP – North America’s Workplace Efficiency Expert!
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Time: 2:00pm EDT
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Email email@example.com to register! Put “Register Me for Time & Workload Management” in the subject line.