- This event has passed.
Survive and Thrive as a New Supervisor
November 16, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139.00
Survive and Thrive as a New Supervisor: Must Have Communication Skills
The transition from staff to “supervisor” can be daunting. Join communication skills expert Pamela Jett as she shares the critical skills required to not only survive, but to thrive in a new supervisory role. Loaded with practical tools and techniques designed to enhance a new supervisor’s leadership communication, delegation and time management, as well as techniques to acquire the supervisor’s mindset and image, this powerful 60 minute program gets results!
Who should attend this webinar?
- Leaders, Managers and Supervisors
- Project Managers
- Team Leads
- Administrative Assistants
- Support Staff
- Anyone who works in a team environment
What will you learn:
Critical skills to ease the transition from “staff” to supervisor
- Discover powerful tools to manage “friends” and former colleagues.
- Master 3 tools to make communication easier, with everyone… every time.
- Leverage the power of “boundary statements” to enhance productivity.
Discover how to manage time and priorities for maximum success
- Learn how to prioritize effectively by understanding 4 key activity types.
- Unlock your peak performance with 10 time management tools successful people use.
- Master the art of “stewardship” delegation to get things done on time and on target.
Essential tools for tough conversations, performance feedback, and other supervisory challenges
- Discover what to say/do when tears flow.
- Learn what never to say during a disciplinary conversation—hint… it’s not what you think.
- Discover language patterns to make disciplinary conversations easier.
- Learn how to keep records and notes so that you can hold people accountable.
- Master the art of open ended questions to gain cooperation.
Your Presenter: Pamela Jett
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
1. Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
2. Live Q&A session following presentation
3. Recording of session (available for 60 days)
4. 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
5. Toll Free access
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. As an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that “Words Matter” when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.
Her background includes:
- Working with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women’s groups and government agencies.
- Serving clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, Waste Management plus many other notable organizations.
- Developing several learning programs including Communicate with Confidence, Credibility and Influence and Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System.
- Using her programs to take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results.
Email email@example.com with “Register Me for Survive and Thrive as a New Supervisor” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.