- This event has passed.
Stress Strategies & Solutions
December 21, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $124
Are you stressed?
Over-scheduled, under-stimulated, unable to relax or incapable of delegating?
The bad news is that stress (the body’s non-specific reaction to any demand made on it) can eat away at you until you explode – and that never happens at an opportune moment.
The GOOD news is: You will learn exactly where stress comes from and precisely how to cope by using an individualized approach to dealing with stress when it arises (as it’s bound to, right?)
Let’s face it: stress happens. BUT, life is too short for you to be stressed out all the time.
That’s why I’m offering this 1-hour webinar, Stress Strategies and Solutions – based on my years of research – which will:
• Help you cope with the stressful situations that are bound to occur in your life – without feeling like you’re going to explode.
• Increase your productivity at work and at home.
• Improve your relationships with your spouse, family members and co-workers.
• Dramatically increase your satisfaction levels at work and at home.
So how do you do it?
I know it’s not easy. But you can learn to make daily adjustments in your life that minimize typical stress, and to then manage your reactions to those really stressful situations so you feel in control, all of the time (no, really!).
Here’s what “Stress Strategies and Solutions” will cover:
• The source of your stress (it might not be what you think it is)
• 3 methods of coping with stress
• Dozens of activities to relieve stress – do 5 per day and you’ll be on your way to a better life, FAST
• A new angle from which to look at stress – and a new perspective for coping with it
• How to identify your major and minor causes of stress, and attack methods that will give you the biggest stress-reducing impact in the shortest amount of time
• The Top 10 Sources of workplace stress – are any of these affecting you?
• How to recognize and relieve the symptoms of stress
• 5 stages and symptoms of chronic stress (with hard-hitting counter-attacks for each stage!)
• How stress might be affecting you (you may not even realize stress is the cause of these common stress-related ailments)
Isn’t it time you were able to sleep at night? Isn’t it time you came into work feeling appreciated and satisfied? And isn’t it time you enjoyed your life again? Are you ready to learn powerful strategies and techniques to reduce your stress, increase your effectiveness and improve your relationships?
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP – North America’s Workplace Efficiency Expert!
Date: Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Time: 2:00pm EDT
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
About your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf
Rhonda Scharf is a well recognized Professional Speaker, Trainer and Author. She specializes in helping Administrative Professionals to thrive in their work environment using her proven tools and strategies. She is a trusted resource for many organizations across Canada, the United States and the Middle East. She holds the highest speaking designation in the world, the Certified Speaking Professional. Rhonda is also an active member and supporter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals.
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Stress Solutions” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.