- This event has passed.
Stop Letting Their Attitude Ruin Your Day
March 23 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139.00
“Your beliefs about the world around you determine your attitude and emphasis you place on different aspects of your life. Your attitude can be the source of strength or stress.”
We all have people who push our buttons. They drain our energy, take us off track and infect the rest of our life. What do you think is the key to dealing with these negative people?
From customers to colleagues, from family members to acquaintances, negative people create situations in which we feel frustrated, powerless, and ill-equipped to find solutions. This negativity costs you and those around you.
Nothing can change the fact that some people are simply more difficult to deal with. What you can change is your reaction. Success depends on being able to recognize and respond appropriately to these different attitudes.
Learn successful strategies and tips for dealing with negative people and how to effectively respond, cope and manage the impact based on the S-O-S Principle, so that you can end your frustration, act rather than re-act and be more successful.
· Identify and control the impact of negative people so that you can keep the situation from escalating further.
· Differentiate the 4 types of attitudes and understand how they develop in order to keep your cool in a variety of situations.
· Know how to act not react in solving situations so that you can approach your work and life with more confidence and enjoyment.
· Effectively handle those that push your buttons and feel less stress and more success in working and interacting with these people.
· Use a 3-step approach to determine what course of action to take based on the S-O-S Principle and find personal ways to be more positive and optimistic
Sign up to learn powerful strategies and techniques for handling these negative attitudes
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Beverly Beuermann-King, CSP
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm EDT
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to register! Put “Register Me for Negative Attitudes” in the subject line.
Beverly Beuermann-King is a resiliency and wellness specialist who synthesizes the latest health research into practical and achievable strategies. For 20 years, Beverly has worked with people and organizations who want to control their reactions stress, build resiliency against life’s challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S PrincipleTM. Beverly is the author of the newly released Stress Out! 52 Weeks To Letting More Life In which can be found at www.WorkSmartLiveSmart.com