- This event has passed.
Shortcuts to Success: Using Technology More Effectively
March 15, 2012 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $99.00
All types of technology are used by today’s business professionals. But are you using these tools most efficiently? Maximize your productivity by unlocking and learning the essential shortcuts to working more effectively. From Windows and MS Office tips & tricks to information portals, social media shortcuts to the latest time saving applications, this session will save you and your organization valuable time & money.
After attending this session, the attendee will be able to:
- Identify critical PC shortcuts & advanced tips
- Manage the flow of news and information from the web more effectively
- Understand shortcuts to using social media for business more time efficiently
- Use web sites and services to enhance web searching and office functionality
$99 Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Download of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-onencoaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Jim Spellos
Date: Thursday March 15 2012
Time: 2:00pm EST
Cost: Only $99.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
To Register: Email Caroline@on-the-right-track.com with “Register Me for Shortcuts to Success” in the subject line. She will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.
Contact Rhonda/Caroline for details about bringing this program live to your location.
$99 (unlimited attendance) per dial in line