- This event has passed.
Reboot Yourself For 2018
September 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
Everyone needs a reboot in life occasionally. Sometimes it is our diet, sometimes it is our exercise habits, sometimes a massive clean up is required. And sometimes, it is our job and our relationships that need a reboot.
You know your job makes a difference, but do you know that you also make a difference?
Achieve satisfaction at the end of the day because you know you excel in what you do – and others know it too! Be proud, stand tall and be confident in your abilities! Find ways to reenergize your life and your job… make it fun.. make it easy… and make yourself happy and proud to do what you do!
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
• Create a passion for your job, by loving what you do
• Increase your effectiveness, productivity and satisfaction!
• Don’t let difficult people, conversations or situations ruin your day – learn to handle them with professionalism and class
• Manage your stress, your work-life balance and your sanity
• Make choices in life… choices that make you feel in control, that make you happy and that help you professionally along the way. It isn’t ‘luck’ that gets you ahead in life, it is the choices you make.
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP – Canada’s Workplace Efficiency Expert!
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2017
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Rhonda Scharf is a well recognized Professional Speaker, Trainer and Author. She specializes in helping Administrative Professionals to thrive in their work environment using her proven tools and strategies. She is a trusted resource for many organizations across Canada, the United States and the Middle East. She holds the highest speaking designation in the world, the Certified Speaking Professional. Rhonda is also an active member and supporter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals.