- This event has passed.
Project Management with OneNote and Outlook
April 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
Outlook’s tasks and calendars have significant limitations for real project management, but a full-featured project management tool like Microsoft Project is expensive. By adding the tools and capabilities of OneNote, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Excel, you can create a flexible project management space for you and your coworkers. These tools integrate beautifully to make the experience richer and easier to work with. If you’ve never explored OneNote, you’re going to be very surprised at what it can do for you.
Topics covered include:
• Inbox Management
• Calendar and Task Item Creation
• Outlook-OneNote Integration
• OneNote Note-Taking
• OneNote Tagging
• OneNote Table of Contents
• OneNote Onetastic plug-in
• OneNote Template Pages
• OneNote Sharing and Permissions
• Export Outlook Data for Excel Visualizations
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft
Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Email email@example.com with “Register Me for Shortcuts and Pro Tips” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.