- This event has passed.
Professional Skill Upgrades in Excel
May 2 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
With a handful of new skills, you can create easily-updated, powerful spreadsheets that are always accurate and make the useful data obvious to everyone. In other words, you can be ‘the Excel genius’ in your office. In this session, we’ll be color-coding, creating drop-down menus, using nested functions to clean up your normal spreadsheets, and building dynamic ranges for calculations. If you want a spreadsheet that is absolutely foolproof and clear, this session is exactly what you need.
• Creating Drop-Down Menus
• Inserting Tables
• Using Dynamic Named Ranges
• Color-Coding Cells Based on Functions
• Understanding and Using Logical and Lookup Functions
• Nesting Functions for Clean Operation
• Locking Cells with Data Validation
• Locking Cells with Password Protection
• Saving Spreadsheet Templates
• Sorting and Filtering by Color and Icons
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft
Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
Date: Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Skill Upgrades in Excel” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.