- This event has passed.
PowerPoint Productivity Techniques
December 19, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
It seems to take so long to create slides in PowerPoint. It won’t take you nearly as long when you know the tips and tricks that PowerPoint expert Dave Paradi will share in this webinar. Even if you wade through a 400 page manual or attend a PowerPoint training course, you won’t see how to apply those techniques to make your job easier. Dave will be showing you these insider tips and techniques live in PowerPoint. See exactly where to click and what options to use. All of these techniques apply to almost every version of PowerPoint, so don’t worry that you can’t use them in your version.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Five different ways to copy Excel data into your PowerPoint slide and when you should use each method
- How to take an image, table, diagram, or other graphic from a PDF document (like a brochure or report) and paste it on a slide so you don’t spend time recreating visuals
- How to capture a web page or screen from any application and use it on your slide to show the audience exactly what you are discussing
- How to break a bullet point or line so that it looks correct and it doesn’t start a new bullet point
- How to line up numbers in a text box or table without using the spacebar
- Keyboard shortcuts a presenter can use when delivering the slides that allow them to jump to any slide, draw on the slide, or blank the screen.
I attended the webinar with Dave Paradi yesterday. I have enjoyed many of your presentations in the past, but I must say this was the best $99 investment I have ever made. Dave is a great presenter. He moves the presentation along at just the right pace, and his handouts are very clear. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I learned in that one-hour presentation.
-Pat Falkenhagen, CAP-OM | Nsight Telservices
Price of the workshop includes:
1. Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
2. Live Q&A session following presentation
3. Recording of session (available for 60 days)
4. 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
5. Toll Free access
About your Presenter: Dave Paradi
Dave Paradi, MBA, Author, Speaker, Consultant. Author of The Visual Slide Revolution Selected as one the Top 10 Business Books of 2008 by The Globe and Mail.
Dave Paradi has been recognized by the media and his clients as a presentation expert. He has authored seven books on effective PowerPoint presentations and he consults on high-stakes presentations including one used to brief one of President Obama’s cabinet ministers. Dave is one of two Canadians, and one of only twelve people in North America to be recognized by Microsoft with the PowerPoint Most Valuable Professional Award for his contributions to the PowerPoint presentation community. His ideas have appeared in publications around the world.
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for PowerPoint Productivity Techniques” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.