- This event has passed.
Outlook – Making it work for you (not against you)
September 12, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Most users of Outlook have the same basic strategy for their email – read everything as it comes in, file it into one of the dozens / hundreds / thousands of folders in their Inbox, and scrounge desperately when they need to find something. There are several tools that are seldom used and severely misunderstood that can help solve those problems.
In this session, we’ll introduce an entire organizational system for email, but you can also take pieces of the system to integrate into your current process. Every one of the tools can be used on its own, but they work best in concert with each other.
Here’s what we’re covering:
- Using Categories to Replace or Supplement Folders
- Search Folders – The Silver Bullet
- Automating Processes with Rules
- Quick Steps for Multi-Step Processes
- Action Items and Calendaring
- The Perfect Three-Folder System
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Outlook” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.