- This event has passed.
Not Everyone Was Raised at Your House
May 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
Not Everyone Was Raised at Your House: Unleash the Power of Perspective for Better Communication with Anyone
Have you ever wondered where has common sense gone? Have you ever wondered “who raised you” when interacting with seemingly clueless people? The world really is a different place to different people and “not everyone was raised at your house.” We don’t share the same experiences, backgrounds, and values. This has a huge impact on communication and our ability to connect with others in a meaningful way.
Recognizing and leveraging the power of perspective can lead to less conflict, better teamwork, and improved bottom line results.
- Recognize your filters and bias for enhanced success with everyone.
- Why it is so hard to connect with some people and so easy to connect with others.
- Leverage your enhanced self-awareness to better understand others and respond more effectively to those who are different from you.
- Listening strategies for when you don’t want to listen.
- Master the art of “reframing” to see things differently.
- How to get past a speaker’s style and other idiosyncrasies to enhance comprehension and respect.
- Create responses to get better, clearer information from others.
- Powerful questions every professional can ask themselves to check perception: stop judging and start connecting.
- Communication Strategies that Work With People who Were Not “Raised at Your House.”
- Tips and tricks to gather more information when a speaker is unclear.
- What to say when you don’t know what to say – never be at a loss for words again.
- Words and phrases to lose – stop sabotaging your communication success.
- Strategies for communicating with respect – to even the most difficult.
Your Presenter: Pamela Jett
Date: Thursday, May 25, 2017
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
2. Live Q&A session following presentation
3. Recording of session (available for 60 days)
4. 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
5. Toll Free access
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. As an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that “Words Matter” when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.
Her background includes:
- Working with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women’s groups and government agencies.
- Serving clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, Waste Management plus many other notable organizations.
- Developing several learning programs including Communicate with Confidence, Credibility and Influence and Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System.
- Using her programs to take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results.
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Not Everyone Was Raised” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.