- This event has passed.
Microsoft Outlook: Calendaring
January 22, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $124.00
The Outlook calendar can provide many people exactly the functionality they need without any further work. They put meetings on their calendars, take them off, and they don’t think any more about it. For others, being able to manage multiple calendars is critical, or sharing calendar information with coworkers, or automating their interaction with the calendar.
For this, there are many customizations, tweaks, behaviors, and tools you can use to make the calendar work for you. Show multiple calendars in different views, share your calendar in multiple ways, adjust the settings for your delegates, or just make meetings more quickly than others do. Topics discussed in this session include:
- Drag-and-Drop Action Items
- Automating Meeting Creation
- Scheduling in Multiple Time Zones
- Working with Recurrence Patterns
- Scheduling Tools
- Extend Viewing Rights to Coworkers
- Advanced Permissions
- Assigning Delegates for Your Calendar
- Viewing Multiple Calendars
- Copying Meetings from Coworkers
- Understanding Meeting Organizers
- Creating Calendar Groups
- Calendar Emailing
- Custom Calendar Settings
- Creating Custom Views
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
To Register: Email email@example.com with “Register Me for Microsoft Outlook: Calendaring” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.