- This event has passed.
Microsoft Office Shortcuts and Pro Tips
February 1 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
When you watch someone well-versed in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint work in the program, often the most impressive part is the speed with which they move through the program. Between keyboard shortcuts, click-and-drag combinations, and customizations to the toolbars, you can do your job so much more quickly. Join our session for a guided tour of some of the most useful and powerful shortcuts, as well as a takeaway PDF guide for your study and practice.
• Navigation Shortcuts
• Selection Tricks with the Mouse
• Instant Formatting Keyboard Shortcuts
• The Key to an Instant Table of Contents
• Navigating and Selecting Large Data Sets
• Format Literally Anything with One Shortcut
• Building a Custom Ribbon for the Way You Work
• Popular and Valuable Quick Access Toolbar Customizations
• Customize Keyboard Shortcuts for Common Tasks
• Take Your Customizations to a New Machine
• Converting Ranges to Tables
• Building Diagrams in Seconds
• Present with Confidence
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft
Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Shortcuts and Pro Tips” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.