Master the Art of Pivot Tables
November 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
Far too many people treat Pivot Tables like they’re a scary thing; they’re actually an incredibly powerful and incredibly EASY tool to use for just about everything in Excel. They allow you to process and analyze huge sets of data in seconds, and give you summary reports you can share with your coworkers. This session will start with the easy stuff – creating several useful Pivot Tables – and proceed to some really fun and interesting features of the tool.
Here’s what we’re covering:
- Pivot Table 101
- Column Labels, Row Labels, and Values
- Expanding Selections
- Formatting and Recalculating
- Grouping Fields
- Calculated Fields and Calculated Items
- Filtering and Slicing
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
To Register: Email email@example.com with “Register Me for Pivot Tables” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.