- This event has passed.
Intro to Excel
December 6, 2012 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Intro to Excel: How to Use the World’s Most Efficient Software
A requirement of almost every office job today is proficiency in using Excel. However, many people have never had a formal training on what it is that Excel can do, and how to utilize and better understand the basics so that they can become proficient in a short amount of time. This webinar will begin at the ground level, explaining how Excel works. From understanding the various menus unique to Excel to learning the lingo and being able to create formulas that allow Excel to do its’ magic, this webinar will get you up to speed…and quickly…and enhance your productivity.
After completing this webinar, the attendee will be able to:
- Understand the critical terminology of Excel, and how it differs from Word and other software
- Recognize how to format and manipulate information
- Identify how to build Excel formulas, the essence of successful Excel usage
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Jim Spellos. James Spellos is founder and President of Meeting U., provides the training during our webinar. He is a certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). Jim is the creator of Way Cool Tools and other popular social media & technology sessions for conferences, meetings and businesses. www.meeting-u.com
Date: Thursday, December 06, 2012
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $99.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
To Register: Email [email protected] with “Register Me for Intro to Excel″ in the subject line and he will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.