- This event has passed.
Integrating Outlook and SharePoint
September 25, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $124.00
Getting the Most from SharePoint with Outlook: Integrating Your Most Powerful Collaboration Tools
Most professionals already live in Outlook – their Inbox and Calendar tell them everything they need to work from day-to-day. SharePoint is an incredibly powerful collaboration tool that can help you co-edit documents, manage the team’s calendar, and even automatically manage your business workflows. Together, you can get all the power of SharePoint from within your comfortable Outlook environment.
SharePoint has many different useful features, and each of them can be synched and integrated with Outlook to allow you to manage content while offline. In this webinar, we’ll show you exactly how potent this combination can be for helping your team manage shared content. Topics include:
· Creating email alerts for important SharePoint actions;
· Sharing team contacts seamlessly, and update contact information without opening a web browser;
· Managing global calendars either in SharePoint or Outlook, and seeing it update in real time;
· Synching collaborative documents into your Outlook to edit offline;
· Holding discussions that are globally searchable and archivable for future reference;
· Implementing automatic workflows attached to work documents that update task lists for individuals; and
· Contacting an entire team with an on-the-fly email list.
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
Date: Thursday, September 25th, 2014
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
To Register: Email [email protected] with “Register Me for Integrating Outlook and SharePoint” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.