- This event has passed.
Effective Team Meetings
October 27, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Meetings – are they a waste of time, or do they help accomplish goals?
Teams need to meet regularly (if not frequently). Effective teams are essential to your success, and great leaders need to run effective team meetings. But not just “any” kind of meeting (those “check-box” meetings to say we had one), but meetings so the team can incorporate the best practices of effective team meetings.
To effectively engage your team and lead them to high performance, both team leaders and members need to equip themselves with the right stills and tools. This program is designed to give you the tools you need to conduct team meetings, build team interaction, and improve team dynamics.
- Learn a simple three-step format for your meetings
- Proven practices to improve team communication
- Tips to planning and facilitating effective team meetings
- The Top 10 “Must Do’s” for your effective team meeting
- Rules your meeting must follow so your meeting doesn’t get off track
- The importance of an effective agenda (and how to create one)
- Team decisions – which is best?
- Get your meeting scorecard. How does your meeting rate?
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP – Canada’s Workplace Efficiency Expert!
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2016
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Rhonda Scharf is a well recognized Professional Speaker, Trainer and Author. She specializes in helping Administrative Professionals to thrive in their work environment using her proven tools and strategies. She is a trusted resource for many organizations across Canada, the United States and the Middle East. She holds the highest speaking designation in the world, the Certified Speaking Professional. Rhonda is also an active member and supporter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals.
To register, please email email@example.com with “Reserve me for Effective Team Meetings” in the subject line. He will then send you all the information you will need to attend the session.