- This event has passed.
Dealing With Difficult People
May 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139.00
Do you work with difficult people?
Dealing with difficult people on a daily basis can turn a dream job into a nightmare! As pressures in the workplace increase, many office professionals are finding there are more difficult people to deal with on the job as well as in our personal lives….
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- 5 strategies for improving communication with difficult people (so you can end your frustration!)
- How to defuse people who are angry, upset or just plain rude and how to calm tense situations (improve your reputation as the professional and reduce your stress)
- Understand what motivates the attitudes and behaviours of difficult people (knowledge is power for future interactions)
- Techniques for giving feedback to difficult people to help correct or even improve their behaviour (make it easy for you)
- Learn to face life confidently, knowing you’re up to any challenge (stop getting kicked around and increase your self-esteem)
Sign up to learn powerful strategies and techniques for handling the difficult people in your work life. Learn what to say and how to say it, strategies for maintaining your composure while defusing angry people and what to do to improve your working relationship with people who challenge you to the limits of your patience.
Learn how to deal with conflict, problems and manipulation rather then spend your life being a victim!
May 18, 2017 @ 2pm ET for 1 hour – and you will learn to DEAL WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview sent prior to session
- Live Q&A during session
- Recording of session (access for 60 days)
- 30 days unlimited email coaching
- Toll Free access phone line
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP – Canada’s Workplace Efficiency Expert!
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Dealing With Difficult People” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.
Contact Rhonda for details about bringing this program live to your location.
Link to Website: http://www.DealingWithDifficultPeople.org