- This event has passed.
December 15, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The smartest companies have the best customer service
It’s no secret that the smartest companies seek to provide the BEST customer service.
For example, did you know that Apple wants its customers to experience happiness, and has developed a customer-service strategy based on achieving that result?
What’s your Customer-Service Strategy?
- Are your customers or clients happy?
- Do your employees understand exactly what your customers want and need?
- Do you have a consistent “Customer-Service Strategy” that employees can easily follow?
- Is your management team focused on achieving superior customer service?
In this 60-minute WEBINAR, you’ll learn the techniques, strategies, and skills that work best when developing your own customer-service strategy; as well as a case-study of Apple’s 5-Step Strategy – and why it works so well!
- New theories and new techniques, based on scientific studies of quality customer service.
- Why Apple’s 5-step plan works: A case-study of Apple’s ideas and techniques.
- How to identify a customer’s personality: Aggressive, expressive, passive, or analytical?
- 10 ways to improve your own Customer-Service Strategy – without spending a dime!
- Techniques for building rapport with customers, on the phone and in person.
- 3 ways to develop a friendly, customer-focused attitude that will keep your customers happy.
- Questions you must ask customers when determining their wants and needs.
- 7 ways you can frustrate customers, drive them crazy, and lose their business.
- 5 techniques to calm your customers when they’re angry or upset.
- Why you must learn to accept complaints as gifts to improve your customer-service strategy.
- 10 ways to create a real and honest, long-lasting relationship with customers.
- Why “facts” should never matter when a customer complains.
- 8 rules of great customer service that everyone can use immediately.
- Customer-Service Myths: (Are you following a policy that doesn’t work?)
- The best way to end your conversations with all customers.
- 4 ways to allow employees to vent their frustrations – so they don’t vent to customers!
- How to make a good first impression with customers – in 5 seconds flat!
- 10 phrases every Customer Service Rep must know to succeed.
In this WEBINAR, you’ll learn how to develop a “Customer Service Strategy”, or tweak the one you already have, with new techniques developed from the results of scientific studies on quality customer service.
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP – Canada’s Workplace Efficiency Expert!
Date: Thursday, Dec 15, 2016
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Customer Service” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.
Contact Rhonda for details about bringing this program live to your location.