Creating a More Efficient Office
May 31 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
Have you ever said to yourself “There’s GOT to be a better way?” You see how the office is set up, you see how things are running, and you just know that it isn’t the most efficient way to run the office. You know you can make a difference, you just aren’t sure exactly what you need to do nor how to get buy in from your executives.
Do you have to deal with the following problems?
Problem 1 – I have to manage workflow, multiple projects, and everyone’s schedule in the office, and it seems like I spend all day just keeping track!
Problem 2 – I get asked to solve everyone’s problems, then get blamed when it doesn’t go the way they want!
Problem 3 – There are a ton of approvals, administration, and “busy work” that keeps me from doing my ACTUAL work!
I’m sure you do! Our latest webinar is going to share solutions to these everyday problems and help you create a more efficient office!
How you wonder? Lean Six Sigma is a methodology within project management that will help you design the perfect work environment for you. We won’t be dealing with all the academic dogma it comes with, but instead learn to use the tools in a very practical way.
Our latest webinar “Creating a More Efficient Office” will share with you the following:
• How to take out the waste and create a more efficient office
• 3 tools to help you manage your professional life (or parts of it, at least), to end the frustration associated with the above problems
• How to communicate the benefits of the 3 tools covered, to get everyone on board
• How to confidently employ parts of the Lean Six Sigma methodology, as an alternative to your traditional problem solving
• Understand the connection to, and application of, several simple, “pen to paper” Lean Six Sigma tools that you can use today on your organizations
• Put your learning into practice
Your Presenter: Vincent Mirabelli
Vincent has a very simple philosophy
in his approach to business; there’s always room for improvement, and strongly believes that “that’s the way it’s always been done” are the seven deadliest words in business today. As an agent of change, Vince is always seeking to understand the “why” of a problem, and then initiates action to enact change as required. He is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) and has completed the Change Management program through Prosci.
Date: Thursday, May 31, 2018
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Creating a More Efficient Office” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.