- This event has passed.
November 2, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $124.00
Control, Confidence & Composure in the most highly charged situations! Learning to confront someone can be done easily and quickly! No more panic, no more holding back from saying what you want to say. Learn professional confrontation skills that will allow you to maintain control, confidence and composure!
If you are like most people when a situation requires you to say something, you either lash out in anger, or say the wrong thing. Do you ever walk away and say “I wish I had said ….”?
Those days are over. Confrontation Skills can be learned, practiced and mastered.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- What to say, how to say it, when to say it, all the while being in complete control of yourself
- Keep your confidence high! Don’t let them bully you into submission
- Keep your emotions in check. Tips to avoid crying, screaming and blanking out
- Prepare yourself to say what you should say (and take the professional path, not the emotional one)
- How to give feedback in stressful situations
- Learn to keep your cool at the same time as confronting someone!
Learn powerful strategies and techniques for dealing with those confrontations you’ve been avoiding! Reduce your stress, increase your effectiveness and repair the relationships damaged by the conflict. We’ll discuss how to handle the confrontation, things to say, how to say them, all while maintaining your composure and defusing anger for both of you.
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP – Canada’s Workplace Efficiency Expert!
Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Rhonda Scharf is a well recognized Professional Speaker, Trainer and Author. She specializes in helping Administrative Professionals to thrive in their work environment using her proven tools and strategies. She is a trusted resource for many organizations across Canada, the United States and the Middle East. She holds the highest speaking designation in the world, the Certified Speaking Professional. Rhonda is also an active member and supporter of many administrative professional associations across the world.