- This event has passed.
How to Argue and Win
June 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
How to Argue and Win
No one likes to argue. It is stressful, dangerous, and plain not fun. When we do decide we need to argue, we want to win.
Winning any argument takes strategy. You need the argument to go your way. Winning isn’t everything (and not always recommended either), but it is sure nice too! This webinar will show you how to win.
Successful people know how to argue without being a bully, without being aggressive. Learn what to do so things don’t get out of hand. Learning how to win an argument takes skill, focus, and concentration. Join us for our webinar to get yourself ON THE RIGHT TRACK to arguing and winning!
- What you need to know before you ever argue!
- Key argument-winning tools you need to master
- Do’s and don’ts to winning
- Learning to be persuasive (it isn’t about getting louder either)
- The 5 most common mistakes people make in arguing, and what to do to avoid them
- Rules to follow to keep your argument calm
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP – Canada’s Workplace Efficiency Expert!
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial-in line (unlimited attendance)
Rhonda Scharf is a well recognized Professional Speaker, Trainer and Author. She specializes in helping Administrative Professionals to thrive in their work environment using her proven tools and strategies. She is a trusted resource for many organizations worldwide, and is based in Canada and the United States. She holds the highest speaking designation in the world, the Certified Speaking Professional and was recently inducted into the Canadian Speaking Hall of Fame. She is only one of two people to hold her CSP, HoF, and the Spirit of CAPS. Rhonda is also an active member and supporter of many administrative professional associations across the world.
Email email@example.com with “Register Me for Argue and Win” in the subject line. He will send you your dial-in information and invoice at that time.