Chairing Effective Meetings
October 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
When running great meetings, an effective chairperson recognizes that there are three elements to the meeting: The Preparation (before the meeting); The Actual Meeting; and The Follow-up. While each of these elements have their own challenges, the running of the meeting – with all its constraints – seems to be the most challenging. This workshop will cover how to best prepare for your meeting, and take charge as an effective chairperson, so that people will enjoy coming back to your meetings in the future.
This webinar will cover:
- What are the different types of meetings and how does each one work?
- What should you do to be well prepared for your meeting?
- When you should NOT have a meeting?
- The right way to start a meeting;
- Your role as the chairperson – before, during, and after;
- How to take charge of a meeting?
– Dealing with disruptions;
– Handling the dominate participant – the hijacker;
– Getting full participation from all attendees;
– Sitting in the power position.
- 5 Ways meetings get off track and how to handle them;
- The Chairperson’s BEST ideas;
- How to keep the meeting moving along?
- The BEST agenda ever created and why you should use it;
- The 3 things you must do to end a meeting that will want people coming back
Your Presenter: Bob Parker
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
About your Presenter: Bob Parker
A Management Consultant for over 25 years, I work with organizations to help drive high performing cultures. As a facilitator and speaker, I have developed a love for creating unique learning programs around important themes that are meaningful to the audience.
In 2001 I created the Pit Crew Challenge program for a client to address specific learning outcomes. Since then the program has taken on a life of its own and it has been recognized as one of the top experiential learning programs in the world utilized by leading learning organizations. Our client list, while private, spans the global Fortune 500.