- This event has passed.
Chair a Meeting with Confidence – Earn Respect, Feel Confident & Get Results
May 5, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $124.00
The Chair, has the single largest impact on the success or failure of a meeting. Being elected or appointed to the serve as the chair is the easy part. Being an effective and confident chair during the meeting is the hard part. It is important to remember that being a great chair is a learned skill! It is a skill that you can continue to hone for the duration of your entire career.
Meetings are negatively impacted because the chairs is lacking knowledge or ability in one of 2 areas:
If the chair doesn’t understand or have a mastering of the decision making process that is being used during a meeting then confusion and hostility can arise. In turn if the chair isn’t skilled at managing and supporting the many needs of the people in the meeting then the chair will create a cold and uncomfortable meeting environment that will impact productivity and erode trust.
Chair a Meeting with Confidence will Cover:
- How to build the Mindset of a Confident Chair
- How to manage both the Process Side as well as the People Side of meetings to drive result.
- An overview of The 7 Fundamental Motions you must know to be an effective chair
- Tips to make strong interventions to keep your meetings on track and moving forward.
- Examples of what you can say when you get into difficult meeting situations
- Practical examples of how to manage personal anxiety when faced with challenges in meetings.
Your Presenter: Susan Leahy
Date: Thursday, May 5, 2016
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
1. Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
2. Live Q&A session following presentation
3. Recording of session (available for 60 days)
4. 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
5. Toll Free access
Chair a Meeting with Confidence – Earn Respect, Feel Confident & Get Results is delivered by Certified Speaking Professional Susan Leahy, MA CSP. Susan is the creator of RobertsRulesMadeSimple.com a site that has provided training to thousands of boards across the US and Canada. Susan brings a unique energy and passion to this topic that motivates participants to learn feel energized to use this powerful content to effect positive change.
To Register: Email email@example.com with “Register Me for Chair a Meeting ” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.