- This event has passed.
Calm, Cool, and Collected
February 25, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Calm, Cool, and Collected: Communication Skills for Emotionally Charged Situations!!
Let’s face it, the workplace can be an emotional place. Learn how to manage your own emotions and communicate effectively with others, even when they are spinning out of control. Give yourself an edge with the ability to stay calm, cool, and collected in the face of emotional outbursts. Loaded with practical communication tools for everyone: senior level executives, parents, administrative personnel, and first time supervisors, this webinar will give you tools you can put to work immediately.
- Techniques to keep a lid on your emotions when they are at the boiling point.
- Discover why “goat hiding” is the most important emotional control skill set a professional needs.
- Change your inner dialogue for outer success.
- Stop saying things you regret and stay in charge of your emotional displays.
- Powerful strategies to help others “calm down”
- Learn to avoid the worst things to say in emotionally charged situations – and what to say instead.
- Diffuse defensiveness and gain cooperation with boundary statements.
- What to do and say when tears are threatening to flow – yours or someone else’s. How to manage conflict and confrontation with tact and finesse.
- Learn powerful language patters to engage in confrontation without losing your cool or being a doormat.
- Discover what to say to keep emotionally charged conversations on track and professional – no more conversations that stray far off topic.
- 5 keys to confrontation that triggers cooperation, not defensiveness.
- How to communication with specific types of difficult people.
- Learn the #1 reason difficult people are difficult and what you can and cannot do about it.
- Specific words and phrases to use with the exploder, the steamroller, the sniper and other difficult people.
- Discover how to stand your ground without being obnoxious or pushy.
Your Presenter: Pamela Jett
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2016
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
2. Live Q&A session following presentation
3. Recording of session (available for 60 days)
4. 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
5. Toll Free access
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. As an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that “Words Matter” when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.
Her background includes:
- Working with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women’s groups and government agencies.
- Serving clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, Waste Management plus many other notable organizations.
- Developing several learning programs including Communicate with Confidence, Credibility and Influence and Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System.
- Using her programs to take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results.
To Register: Email email@example.com with “Register Me for Calm, Cool, and Collected” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.