- This event has passed.
Business Writing Tune Up
January 15, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139.00
Keep your skills current, your image fresh and your reputation intact by making sure your business writing is on-the-right-track.
We change our hair styles, our clothes and our decorating. And we need to change our business writing skills too. The danger of not knowing what is current and what is out-dated is your reputation.
Perception is reality. Ensure your business writing skills are not hurting your reputation. In just one hour we can ensure that your business writing reputation will be saved!
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Why the need for an updated writing style? Why has it changed?
- Email: subject lines, start fast, and what’s in it for your reader?
- What still matters and what’s still not acceptable
- Formatting updates: spacing, indent vs block, sentences, paragraphs and on-screen styles
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Helen Wilkie
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2015
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 (per access line with unlimited attendance per access point)
Your Presenter: Helen Wilkie. Helen is a professional keynote speaker, trainer, consultant and author. She has written five books and published articles on all aspects of business communications. Her teaching experience at high school, college and business levels has given her the ability to pass her skills onto others. Her presentations offer a lively, enjoyable learning experience.
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Business Writing Tune Up” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.