Boundaries: Taking Responsibility for you, your life, your work.
June 21 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
If people took responsibility for their own work, their own feelings, their own conflict and did a better job of setting and/or communicating boundaries, a lot of problems would not exist!
Boundaries are foundational. Without boundaries, we become overwhelmed with work (and/or other’s problems), resentful toward others, motivated by guilt and obligation, may become rigid and controlling of others or ourselves. In short, we can lose control over our lives and no longer live by our own priorities. Boundaries help us say ‘no’ to what is not ours’ and ‘yes’ to what is good for us. In other words, without boundaries, we have no foundation and as a result, may feel uncertain, unsafe and become nervous and unfocused. Let’s change this! Let’s look at how you can use the concept of boundaries to destress, improve relationships and create more joy in your life and work!
This session will:
- Define ‘boundaries’ and explain the importance.
- Discuss boundaries as it relates to: overstress, time management and relationships.
- Provide a deeper awareness of where creating healthier boundaries will help you to start to gain control over your life once again.
- Provide some simple tools you can apply immediately.
Benefits from Session:
An understanding of boundaries can help you to:
- Communicate more assertively – straight talk
- Take responsibility & stop blaming – get out of resentment and judgment
- Set limits
- Improve communication
- Improve time management
- Identify a few key boundary challenges that you can address.
Your Presenter: Wendy Turner-Larsen MA MS MA PCC
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2018
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial-in line (unlimited attendance)