- This event has passed.
September 1, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $124.00
The Amazing Assistant
Refine and expand the critical skills that make you better than good, they make you “Amazing.”
Finally, come to work because you want to and because you know you make a difference!
Achieve satisfaction at the end of the day because you know you excel in what you do – and others know it too! Be proud, stand tall and be confident in your ability to be an Amazing Assistant
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to communicate with confidence, credibility and charisma – without being either pushy or a pushover
- The 15 vital interpersonal skills that amazing assistants need to master
- build and strengthen your “people” skills
- what you need to do to create the leadership qualities that make you stand out from the crowd
- develop the credibility you need to get things done without authority
- develop a winning combination of diplomacy and professionalism
- project a “take-charge” image that wins respect and recognition
- increase your effectiveness, productivity and satisfaction!
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf, CSP – Canada’s Workplace Efficiency Expert!
Date: Thursday, September 1, 2016
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
$124 Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Rhonda Scharf is a well recognized Professional Speaker, Trainer and Author. She specializes in helping Administrative Professionals to thrive in their work environment using her proven tools and strategies. She is a trusted resource for many organizations across Canada, the United States and the Middle East. She holds the highest speaking designation in the world, the Certified Speaking Professional. Rhonda is also an active member and supporter of the International Association of Administrative Professionals.
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Amazing Assistant” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.