- This event has passed.
Advanced PowerPoint Tips
November 1, 2012 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $99.00
Bring your PowerPoint skills to a new level!
After you attend this webinar, you’ll be able to use techniques that most PowerPoint users don’t even know exist. When you see these techniques, you’ll be able to take the presentations you create to an entirely new level. Most PowerPoint users know the basics, but they don’t have the time to wade through 400 page manuals to find out what features might be useful…
In this one hour, we will reveal some of the best features in PowerPoint that can make your presentations stand out. You don’t need to learn fancy programming or anything technical. Everything you’ll see is done in basic PowerPoint.
Here’s what we will cover:
- Four different ways to copy Excel data into your PowerPoint slide and when you should use each method
- How to take an image, table, diagram, or other graphic from a PDF document (like a brochure or report) and paste it on a slide so you don’t spend time recreating visuals
- How to capture a web page or screen from any application and use it on your slide to show the audience exactly what you are discussing
- How to link to an Excel spreadsheet, PDF report, or any file so it can be seamlessly opened in the middle of the presentation to dive deeper on that topic if the audience wants to
- How to create a secret link to a Word document that you can use to capture notes or action items during a presentation. This allows you to stop using flipcharts and have documents that are ready to distribute as soon as the meeting is over
- The three timing controls you can use when animating text or graphics on the slide and when you should use each one
- How to use exit animation to reveal a complex visual one piece at a time, allowing the audience to follow the explanation easily
- Three ways to create speaker notes so that the slides don’t contain a transcript of the presentation
- Keyboard shortcuts a presenter can use when delivering the slides that allow them to jump to any slide, draw on the slide, or blank the screen
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Dave Paradi
Only $99 per dial in line (unlimited attendance per line)
Email email@example.com with “Register Me for Advanced PowerPoint” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.
Who is Dave Paradi:
David Paradi, MBA, Author, Speaker, Consultant. Author of The Visual Slide Revolution
Selected as one the Top 10 Business Books of 2008 by The Globe and Mail
Contact Rhonda/Caroline for details about bringing this program live to your location.