- This event has passed.
Advanced Microsoft Word
December 14, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139.00
Here’s what you will learn:
- Use AutoCorrect to save time and annoyance.
- Change all those automatic settings in Word that drive you crazy.
- Use Building Blocks for reusable document parts.
- Create a custom format that is reusable in all future documents.
- Fix formatting problems that our coworkers create.
- Edit the default document template and create new templates.
- Restore the default document template.
- Create sections for new headers, footers, and page numbers.
- Create sections for shifts in the number of columns.
- Edit the arrangement of columns in your document.
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.